Thursday, July 20, 2006

Freedom!

Off up to the West Highland Way tomorrow - great! It was 30 deg plus yesterday in London, yuk, even the coolers in the office were feeling the strain (we received an email from management saying that tidy shorts were allowed - how thoughtful!), so I'm looking forward to getting out and into the fresh air, clear my lungs out with some running up and down the Way. Got my new Salomon XCRs on today, a weird military olive green colour for this season instead of the bright red they were last year, can't think what possessed the styling people to come up with that, but still, fit ok, lets hope they are all they are billed to be in the way of grip and waterproofness. Forecast is damp which is nice, as I like running in the rain.

I need a designer to get this site looking good instead of standard template - any ideas anybody?

Cheers!