Thursday, October 12, 2006

moggytales: moggytales

moggytales: moggytales

Hmm, not often I have stuff to yap about and when I do, Blogger seems to be down. Never mind. Have been wondering whether to turn this blog into an observation on the witty and wonderful things other people have had to say. Could be the way forward.

The way forward for me this weekend is off to Amsterdam for the marathon - looking forward to that! No idea what time I'm going to do, haven't done any training recently and in particular any speedwork so it is going to be totally suck it and see. There will be a bunch of us from the club going, so off to the pub afterwards for a post race celebration, of course. Had a few runs home from work recently, which happily confirmed that everything is working fine and just as advertised, despite carrying a daysac the size of a small house. Still have loads of strength from the WHW training, and had a good rest afterwards. Need to check up on the weather forecast.

On another note, boring bloke from Bournemouth, one of my so-called house mates in the hovel I live in is back. And boring me with tales of his trip offshore. Mate, it's not a shared house, it's where I live. That doesn't mean you can bore me with the tales of your boring life, nor can you use my steamer when I'm out. Wanker. And clean the fucking bathroom once in a while, why dontcha, I've even bought two easy peasy spray bottles of bathroom cleaner for all to use.

1 hour to go then I'm away for the weekend - day off tomorrow, and luxury of luxuries for us scabby contractors, a paid one! Woo-hoo!

Cheers m'dears! Love you all!