Thursday, February 22, 2007

Encore

I'm so tired. I go home from work, sleep for several hours, get up and do some chores and perhaps eat, then back to bed, sleep until the morning to start the cycle all over again. Why? I don't know. The house has been sold, a new flat has been bought, just waiting on the mortgage offer to move in, running is going ok, doing some dating, but, what? Work is hideously busy, and my contract is up in 3 months, so I need to start the rounds of the agencies if this lot don't extend me, so everything should be ok, but, what? Why this tiredness? Weather is miserable. Had an ex up for the weekend, thought we were making progress dealing with her issues (I behaved badly towards her in the past), but then it was clear that she had come up with an agenda and wasn't going to budge, so that's all over. Whilst not a total surprise it can be another pressure perhaps.

Still, club speed session tonight, in the pouring rain, a long run up the hills on Saturday, which is always nice. Concentrate on the task in hand, focus on what needs to be done. And people say I have no discipline!

Love