Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A new day dawning

How does it happen then? Those fundamental shifts in ones life, separation, house selling, divorce? What happened to the hopes and aspirations you started out with? The people you meet along your passage through life - where do they go to? Bit much philosophy for this time of morning, but this month is going to be one hell of a struggle, have to pack everything up and put it all in storage. And manage to keep my job, train like a demon for the race, sort things out for the future, try and just live.

Grey day here, reflecting my dullness. Had a good 10 mile run on Sunday morning, followed by 1 1/2 hrs in the gym in the evening, and another hour last night, so that's good at least. Yoga at work today, club run tonight, 8 - 10 miles. Was invited out to see Hundred Reasons in return for a lift but that all went pear shaped when I suggested that we go a bit later so I could get the run in. Never mind. Could go anyway later on, but too complicated to organise, and I am going to need my sleep. It will be fine.

Bye for now