Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday

Another great day! Went for a 20 mile run first thing, almost at sun up. Kept it down to a steady 9 / 10 min pace in prep for the 50 Miler ultra, and 'cos my training partner is still recovering from illness. 3:09:14 for me, I'll work out the actual pace later, but had a pitstop so need to download the times and see where we went. Then off to tennis for another lesson for an hour. Huge lunch, sunbathing, what a day! Now, get the glad rags on, very nice shirt if I say so myself, then into town for tapas, followed by dancing in the onsite disco. Should be fun - am looking forward to sampling a few off the local delicacies, and we are talking fine red Rioja too! Hopefully they will overcome the tried legs.

On to another subject; Why do you have such thoughts about yourself? I think you are gorgeous! I have travelled across the country to see you. You are funny, amusing, well read, we have lots of things in common, similar warped sense of humour. We do great things together! Why that low level of self esteem? It's only geography that's keeping us apart. I know that I can't be there for you in ways that both of us would like but I will always be there for you, if you know what I mean. Just call me, talk to me, tell me how you are feeling. Give me a time and I will call you. Please?