Thursday, December 07, 2006

What a crock...

In the life I have outside of running, friends etc, I buy in services for the company for which I work. And at the moment I am negotiating Ts & Cs with an international vendor of telecommunication services. Why, when you say to them, change the words 'Order Form' to 'Purchase Order', which is a request we issue to call off their services, and they agree to this, do they then send back the contract 2 hours later after the tele conference with virtually the same wording but have added in the name of the company for which I work? What? Which bit of fucking dopey wanker who didn't make any notes during said telecon didn't you understand???

So, anyway, my dilemma at the moment is this, apart from dealing with intense amounts of anger, frustration and irritation with most things, is it ok to say to the absolutely hot woman I am seeing at the moment, do you want to make a date for Boxing Day whereby I fly down, we have sex, maybe go out to lunch or what have you, but yes, basically I want to see that face you make when you come, then fly back in the evening? Am I shallow?